Featuring five zest-adders





With all the drama,
And confusion galore,
Life is a circus,
Funny to the core.

Filled with highs and lows,
With a share of troughs and crest,
Sometimes you just need something
To add a little bit of zest.

I have found some people
That do that for me,
They spark up my day
And make me so happy!

They are simple and unacknowledged,
Their names never taken,
Without them things will crumble
So many things will be shaken!

First is my maid – my lovely
Who cleans and arranges
Like I can never do
She wipes and changes.

Then is my driver
My cruiser around town,
Takes over the traffic stress
As I relax on the back-seat like a clown.

My building guard,
Quietly taking care of business,
Standing there the whole day,
Sun, rain, whatever mess.

The vegetable vendors
Strolling on my street,
Wonder how they manage that smile
No matter cold or heat!

Last, not least, my best friend,
Who is my pillar of support,
She is always there to listen
And hold fort.



This post is a part of the #ZestUpYourLife activity in association with TATA Zest and BlogAdda.com

Comments

Popular Posts